Skip to content
- All items either shown on our website or quoted direct from our factory are priced ex our factory in Mansfield Queensland. Delivery charges, if applicable, are additional cost.
- Please choose carefully. Once items are ordered and shipped, they will not be refunded. Items can, however, be changed at the discretion of Letterbox Man and at the customers expense. Items that are returned for exchange are to be un-used and in Letterbox Man original packaging. Returned items will incur a 25% re-stocking fee. Items which have been specially ordered and manufactured are not eligible for exchange.
- Our staff will contact you about delivery instructions and advise you of delivery cost – if any. Deliveries cannot be made to Post Offices, it must be to a physical street address.
- Once shipment is made, you will be notified of method of shipment and carrier. Letterbox Man is not responsible for any delays in shipping as once leaving our factory, we have no control over carriers. If goods are not received in good order and condition, we must be notified within 24 hours of your receipt of the product being delivered. If damaged in transit, a new product will be sent to you. You will be advised to return the damaged product, including all original packaging material, to us.
- Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa Card, Direct Transfer (deposit) to our bank account or by Cheque. We prefer that all payment details are provided to us over the telephone for security reasons. Orders for Direct Transfers (deposits) can only be shipped when receipt of the funds has been verified with the bank.
- For special order items, a 50% deposit is required with the order, prior to the commencement of any work. Estimated delivery times quoted to you will apply following receipt of your deposit.
- Products will only be dispatched once payment has been received in full, and/or funds cleared with the bank.
- With the exception of two non aluminium models, all our aluminium mailboxes are manufactured in our own factory in Brisbane and carry a full ‘Letterbox Man’ guarantee. The guarantee is against faulty materials or workmanship, and Letterbox Man will repair or replace at it’s own discretion any product for up to 2 years from date of purchase, if in the opinion of Letterbox Man, the product is faulty in materials or workmanship. A five year warranty generally applies to powder coating on products, however no guarantee can be given because of the possible impact of ultraviolet or atmospheric pollution which is prevalent in most localities. All our Stainless steel mail boxes are manufactured from 316 marine grade stainless which is generally warranted against deep corrosion for longer periods. Tea staining of stainless is not warranted as it is a maintenance item. To be warrantable, a product must have been properly cared for during its life in service. Warranty is applicable to items returned to Letterbox Man for repair or replacement. Letterbox Man will not accept freight or other charges for items returned for warranty.
- Letterbox Man is not responsible for any costs involved due to delays in manufacturing, shipping or non compliance of product supplied, Letterbox Man responsibility and liability is limited only to the supply, replacement or modification to any product defective in manufacture or non compliance with specification offered.